This statement covers personal information that is subject to the Macedonian Law for the protection of privacy. Meeting the needs and expectations of our customers has always been our highest priority and that includes protecting your privacy. We have prepared this privacy statement to describe our approach to meet seven principles of the safe harbor agreed to by the Macedonian State. This statement applies to any hotel or other unit which are part of the company AD Montana Biznis.
AD Montana Biznis complies with the Macedonian Law for the Protection of Privacy regarding collection, use, and retention of personal information from our guests.
The types of personal information that we collect include:
- Your name, your e-mail address, your phone number, name of your company, the country where your business is and the message you send us to describe your problem to us;
- Any information necessary to fulfill special requests
- Contact and other relevant details concerning the employees of corporate accounts and vendors and other individuals with whom we do business
We may collect this information through a variety of ways, including from you directly, from our Authorized Licensees, from third parties with whom we do business. Occasionally, you may be requested to provide personal information about others to us. In such cases, we rely on you to obtain such other persons' consent for disclosing their information to us which we will use in accordance with the terms of this Statement.
How We Use Personal Information
We may use personal information in a variety of ways, including through personal contact, via our Websites, through emails and correspondence, and through third parties such as business partners, who might be involved into creating a solution. We use personal information for the purposes we have disclosed to you, or as permitted by law. In general we use personal information in order to:
- Provide the services your request
- Send you periodic customer satisfaction, market research or quality assurance surveys;
- Service your account and services preferences;
- Ship products, information or provide services to our customers;
- Understand your and other customers’ needs;
- Learn about our markets and improve our products and services;
- Comply with regulatory and legal obligations;
- Protect our rights and property
Web-enabled Mobile Device
You can access hotelbits.io from a web-enabled mobile device to browse our website and ask for help. No personal information is retained to deliver this service.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may provide your personal information to the authorities upon official request as stated in the Macedonian Law for Privacy Protection.
Cookies and IP Addresses
You can set your computer to warn you each time a cookie is sent or turn off all cookies (except Flash cookies) through your browser. Check your browser's Help menu or your built-in mobile device settings to find out how. Some mobile devices store cookies not only in areas connected to the browser, but also in areas that are app-specific, which cannot be controlled by the browser settings. Check your app settings options on your mobile device to find out how to manage or delete cookies that may be stored in these other areas. If you do not accept cookies, some features, services or activities that are available on our Websites may be adversely affected and you may be unable to perform certain transactions, use certain functionality, and access certain content.
We use the following types of cookies on our Websites and apps:
- Session cookies which are automatically deleted once you close your browser.
- HTTP request header information in order to make our Websites function correctly and to personalize content presented to you, better understand how visitors use our Website and how we can better meet your needs.
- Throughout the online reservation process to remember dates used in hotel searches, check room availability and fulfill the reservation.
- Measure usage of various pages on our Website to help us make our information more personalized and easily accessible.
- Provide functionality such as online reservations, and other functionality that we believe would be of interest and value to you.
- Track customer response to advertisements and Website content.
- Determine your browser’s ability to receive HTML email messages to determine the appropriate format for you to receive and read email.
- Know how many users open an email and allow our service provider to compile aggregated statistics about an email campaign for us.
- Serve ads through third-party advertising technology when you visit our Website and sites upon which we advertise. In the course of serving our advertisements to you, unique third-party persistent cookies, clear gifs or beacon gifs may be placed on your computer or device, provided by our ad-serving providers, to help manage our online advertising and which recognize when a device visits our Websites, to learn which banner ads bring users to our Websites and to track whether a reservation is made. The information our ad-serving providers and we collect through this technology is not personally identifiable but is used to create a profile which allows the ad-serving provider to serve adverts targeted towards you and your interests across the ad-serving network.
The AD Montana Biznis and its third-party service providers use web beacons and pixel tags to:
- Track customer response to advertisements and Website content;
- Determine users ability to receive HTML-based email messages and know how many users open an email and allow our service provider to compile aggregated statistics about an email campaign for us; and
- Allow us to better target interactive advertising, enhance customer support and site usability, and provide offers and promotions that we believe would be of interest to you.
If you would like to know more about cookies, including flash cookies/local storage devices, the following websites provide useful information:
Do Not Track Signals:
Some web browsers offer a "Do Not Track" ("DNT") signal that is a HTTP header field indicating your preference regarding tracking or cross-site user tracking. We currently do not recognize DNT signals; however, as stated above, we do allow you to exercise some choice in the information collected by adjusting your browser’s cookie settings. As stated above, we also work with third parties that use tracking technologies on our Web sites in order to provide tailored advertisements on our behalf and on behalf of other advertisers across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your activity on our sites and your interaction with our advertising and other communications, and use this information to determine which ads you see on third party websites and applications. If you wish for more information about this practice and to understand your options, please visit http://www.aboutads.info.
Our Websites are not intended for children and we do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children. If we are notified or discover that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personal information to any of our Websites, we will take reasonable steps to delete the information.
If you nevertheless believe that your child has provided us with their personal information and you need to let us know to delete it and/or request that no further personal information about your child is collected or you have any questions or privacy concerns please email the Privacy department at email@example.com or send a letter to:
AD Montana Biznis
Ul. Pitu Guli bb
Our intention is that you should only receive email communications that will be useful to you and that you want to receive, so we provide you the ability to define and modify your mailing preferences online at any time including unsubscribing from all marketing communications, offers and promotions and research surveys.
You can unsubscribe from any of our email programs by visiting the unsubscribe page or by following the instructions in relation to opting out of future emails in any email you receive from us.
Security of Personal Information
We treat the personal information you provide to us as confidential and take reasonable steps, including standard industry safeguards to protection your personal information from accidental deletion or loss and unauthorized access, disclosure or modification. When you submit personal information to us via our Websites, it is transferred over a Secured Sockets Layer (SSL) connection, provided you are using a SSL enabled browser or device.